2020 kicked off with one of the vital basic know-how advances our business has seen in a few years, the announcement that third-party cookies had been to be depleted. One 12 months on and there’s nonetheless a lot debate round how the ‘post-cookie period’ will have an effect on future enterprise fashions within the digital promoting business.
Happily, IAB Europe launched a ‘Information to the Publish Third-Celebration Cookie Period’ in Might 2020, to offer a level-setting background into using digital promoting cookies, the contributing components to their depletion, and an summary of the choice options that had been obtainable. As options have advanced, this information has now been up to date to offer essentially the most up-to-date steering on market options to third-party cookies.
On this webinar, we offer details about the up to date Information and our panel of specialists dive into the evolution of digital promoting in a submit third-party cookie period.
– David Goddard, Senior Director, Enterprise Growth, EMEA, DoubleVerify & Chair of IAB Europe’s Programmatic Buying and selling Committee (Moderator)
– Jamie Penkethman, Senior Director, Product Advertising, MediaMath
– Carlotta Zorzi, International Model Partnerships, Oracle Information Cloud
– Richard Nicolson, Head of EMEA Market Growth, Index Alternate
– Jakob Bak, Co-Founder & Director, Adform
– Garrett McGrath, VP Product Administration, Magnite