Variety of thought is a vital a part of intelligence evaluation and methodology. Various evaluation and purple cell tradecraft assist determination makers think about quite a lot of views whereas balancing a number of prospects with the necessity for timeliness. This panel explores the thought course of behind assessing, analyzing, and incorporating new data illustrate the larger image, serving to outline what helps determination benefit and ensures the unfair battle.
– Richard Girven, Director, Cyber and Intelligence Coverage Heart, The RAND Company
– Sue Kalweit, Director of Evaluation Directorate, Nationwide Geospatial-Intelligence Company
– Anne Neuberger, Director, Nationwide Safety Company/Central SecurityService Business Options Heart
– Ned Value, Georgetown College Heart for Safety Research.
– Moderator: Dina Temple-Raston, NPR
The George T. Kalaris Intelligence Convention goals to attach authorities, academia, media, and the personal sector via an intellectually wealthy and stimulating lineup of occasions and dialogue concerning the numerous, and typically divergent, abilities and views wanted within the nationwide safety neighborhood. This 12 months’s convention, The Artwork and Science of Intelligence, is co-sponsored by the Nationwide Geospatial-Intelligence Company and Georgetown College Heart for Safety Research and passed off on September 27, 2018 at Georgetown College.